Tuesday, November 19, 2013

It's been rough.

I tried breastfeeding my little man when he was born. He screamed, cried, fussed, and wanted to nurse constantly. My mom told me she didn't think he was getting enough to eat, eventually I gave in and started him on formula. He was on that formula until very recently. 
I was told when he was 6 months old he had acid reflux, they started him on medication for that. It didn't work so we started him on another. He's still on the Prevacid.

But here's the problem; the MSPI was never diagnosed until he was 9 months despite the million trips to the doctors. We drove two hours away for them to test his stool and announce that was probably most of his problem.
Why couldn't our useless pediatric office do this before now!?!?

How I want to ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment