Friday, September 16, 2011

Life, Love, Babies and Marriage?

I feel as though I am at the point in my life everything is about babies and marriage. Most of my friends are either engaged, pregnant or hoping for just that. I am still in the mindset I want to get through school and make my own life. I love kids, I plan on working with kids the rest of my life; however I don't want any of my own any time soon.

I feel as though a relationship isn't even considered serious unless you have a ring on your finger or are living together. I don't think that should be the case what-so-ever. I want happiness a heck of a lot more than I want to be married. I don't even want to get engaged until I graduate from college let's be honest here. Yeah, we are to the points in our lives that everyone is looking to get married and settle down, but why settle down when you haven't gotten to where you are going yet? I plan on settling down. I really do, after I have a certificate and a degree and a good job; and most importantly when I am positive I have found the person I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I also feel that kids are on everyones list of things that are required, seriously at this point none of us need kids of our own too many parents of my peers are still having kids, seriously don't bother having your own your parents are going to leave you theirs. The world is over populated now, and seriously we don't all need kids to be happy, and they don't need to be our kids if we decide we do want kids.

I want happiness, I want to get married, I want security and some day I may want kids. However, now is not the time for any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment