Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I don't know if I could have found a better quote to describe my life, and my thoughts today.
The funny part was it was on accident I came across this quote at all.
I wanted to create a new collage.
I opened SmileBox and clicked the second collage for "love," there is only three and I have already made one of them. Well it just so happened that this was the quote printed in the center of the collage.

Life is crazy, life is a mess, and love isn't perfect.  Seriously as long as you are both happy, all the problems in the world shouldn't keep you apart, life goes on and you can let things come in between you, or you can try to not let them. You can't stop everything, but if you both try it is a lot more enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment