Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I just want to be KING

There are days I want to run the world, I want to be in control of everything and I am pretty confident in myself.; life seems easy, life seems like it is going to slow. I feel  in control some days. Some days I wake up knowing I will accomplish something today, other days things just fall into place and I feel on top of the world.

There are other days when getting out of bed is a chore all in itself, I don't want to move I don't want to do anything. When I look at my schedule I freak out and end up getting nothing done when I have a ton to do. I feel overwhelmed by everything around me and even simple tasks haunt me. I feel like I can do nothing right, and finish nothing.

Every moment that I spend with you; nothing seems to matter. Life isn't perfect, we aren't perfect, and yet I know we don't need to be. I don't need to accomplish everything, I sure do not need to do it in a small window of time. We have our problems, but I know they won't hurt us. We won't let them. I don't even want to rule the world, I don't want to rule anything because when I am with you, and you are holding me close, I feel like nothing can hurt me, nothing bad can happen and no matter what I am safe and loved in your arms.

Kenny Chesney's The Woman With You seems to fit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment