Monday, December 19, 2011

One day at a time my love

Today had our hopes up.
It was something to look forward to.
I encouraged you to dream big.
Yet I apologize for getting your hopes up.

I don't care if it's tomorrow,
Next week or next month, or next year.
We will get there baby.
One day at a time. Together.

I am not going any place,
I am not giving up on you,
I'm not giving up on us.
I truly do love you.

We will get there together.
One day at a time my dear,
Even at the worst
We are getting closer everyday.

Hang in there my sweetie.
Keep your head up, and we will get through this mess. Together.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post.
    However I am very very very sorry that today did not turn out the way you hoped it would. I'm here for you though, no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, got a surprise last night, and it did go as planned at like 7 last night, had an amazing night with my amazing lover. Perfect. I'll post a less emo post later...

    ReplyDelete