Monday, January 9, 2012

Love like crazy...

So I am currently rocking out a bit, and thinking about how amazing love can be. I am so sick of reading a million changed relationship statuses on facebook and a million more people being like "you are better off without h (-im/-er). Relationship are best when you both keep your own wants needs and desires and mesh somewhere in the middle; sometimes it doesn't work, but when it doesn't then you don't need to beat yourself up over it, it was not meant to be that way. Your happiness is the greatest need in the world.
Do not get me wrong every day isn't perfect. There are days you will want to kill the person you are with even if you yourself know it is kind of ridiculous you are that irritated. Some days you will lose some of that faith you have in your relationship you really will. When life throws a lot in your face though, you know you can make it through it. Even if it seems like some days you only believe it because you need your partner to believe it.
This week again we shall cherish like it is our last week to live, and right now, I just want to savor the moment and what we have together. I have never put so much value in a phone call, into a friendly ear to talk to for hours when I need to vent, until I lost those things. When we lost each other in a sense we learned to appreciate those small things, we learned things can always be worse. They very likely may get to that place we call worst again very soon. However; we have each other to look forward to. We know we can make it through this whole mess no matter how hard it seems some days- in the end it will be worth it. We can move on with our lives, our life together. We can make a future and eventually when this mess is over we can make plans and live our dreams... together.

And if things do get worse, a million more love letters and some more cheer will be sent to my dear love, even if I have to fake the smile to do it. We have helped each other through a lot, and this too shall pass, and the day we can say this whole mess is behind us; both of these messes, will be an amazing feeling and a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. I agree seeing how people say they love someone and the next their out of the relationship..it drives me nuts. I mean..sometimes it's not a bad thing but, seriously people just need to work on things. I think people should start taking notes just by looking at your relationship I mean that's something good right there.

    ReplyDelete