Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wordle. Win.

I have been feeling creative lately, but I am too stressed out and busy to form coherent thoughts and sentences. I have so much on my mind, some good writing will be coming soon I do hope. However for now, here is a few word collages, and I may write some (really) later on today after I finish studying for a midterm, or writing the paper for the same midterm. I am a bit busy lately.
These are made with http://Wordle.net which is really cool, and allows you to make word clouds and change what they look like, I just hit random a whole bunch until I find one I like. Some of these are songs, one is just random words that popped into my head about relationships, and two are RSS feeds of my blogs (the one from class, and this blog). 



















No comments:

Post a Comment