Monday, October 17, 2011

Just me and you

Life is crazy, busy and wonderful. I am stressed to the max most days, and so happy others, some days I am so stressed I snap for stupid things I shouldn't worry about. Today is a huge deciding factor for the future of our relationship. I love him, and I can deal with this one day at a time. We can make it through anything because we are honest, truthful, and we make an amazing couple because of it. At the end of the night I love just being in his arms, life then seems perfect. Some days we have our arguments, and feel like strangling one another, this weekend he and I both seemed to be in crappy moods and we both seemed to snap on one another way too easily. We each have our own lives, and they don't always match up perfectly. We do not have the "perfect" relationship. However; we have one another, and at the end of the day, we try to make life more enjoyable. We aren't what people expect, we aren't hiding it, and we don't care what people think. We will get through whatever today brings for us, we will get through it together and that will make us stronger for it. Although I wanted to strangle him a few times this weekend, I truly feel we can have an argument without it destroying us, we both have our days where we end up on each others nerves so badly it's a losing battle. Hopefully soon, the phone will ring with good news.


So this is an edit : Today didn't go well, anyone feels like listening to me complain please talk to me, otherwise, don't bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment