Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Writing, and what becomes of it

It feels so strange to not be able to talk to you, I don't like it, but I will live.


It took a while for us to be friends,
It took months for you to break my heart,
It took years for us to grow apart,
A few weeks to reconnect,
It took only one night for us to fall in love. 


God has a plan for us all, some bad things need to happen to make us better people; we just need to embrace every day we are given and make the best of it.

And when I lay down at night, I wish it were you I was cuddling with, this monkey just doesn't cut it. 

Someday's it is hard to remember I am not alone in this world - then I get a simple message from you.

Our relationship came out of no where, but rest assured it also isn't going anywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment