Monday, November 28, 2011

I am not ready to face this week

Here I am wide awake with more than an hour to spare before I have to be in class, and yet I am working on my blog to relieve my minds chasing thoughts instead of a lesson plan or something else for my unit which is due a week from tomorrow. I don't know how I am going to finish that even, a few hours later is going to be dedicated just to that I suppose. Hopefully I can accomplish something, I have two weeks left of the semester then a week of finals before Christmas break. I am so looking forward to break already. I want my friends, my family and my amazing boyfriend all back in my world for a bit, even if it will only be about two weeks. I could so use it right now. My faith is restored with hope and staying strong which is well needed because otherwise these next three weeks would end up killing me, or at least my relationships.

But, he never seems to stop surprising me no matter how irritable I am, or how bad the situation is, he helps me through it and sometimes I am sure my complaining and over reacting really isn't helping him. That is what a relationship is, give and take, and we will get there, one day at a time.

5 comments:

  1. I must admit that I am proud of you for having faith and hope again. You will do great and the week will be over before you know it. I know how you work so your work will be done and wonderful. :) As for break, I hope you enjoy it with Brett, your family and even have a visit with Scott. I'm just happy your happy again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandy, life's just a chaotic mess right now, can't wait for a break between these tides. Hopefully, (oh please) we can have one of those breaks, even if it is short, so we can at least regain our faith in each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand completely and I'm sure you guys will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly enough I think I lack that kind of... faith? in the system. I have plenty of that in our relationship, not so much in our legal system. He was talking about how no matter how long this lasts he knows we will be fine, and if it lasts a year than it does, and freaked me out again last night a bit, but I have all faith in us, just I don't want to think that far ahead yet.

    ReplyDelete