Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Have hope, have faith, have trust, have love

Lately, things have been piled so high on my plate I need sideboards. I can't handle all of this thrown at me some days. Then of course when something is bothering one part of your life it seems to be ever so present in everything else you do in life. It is overwhelming and mostly it is just exhausting. Somehow I need to find the energy to pull through because I have so much depending on me, so many people depending on me to keep them strong. It is insane and sometimes I have no idea what to do next, so I just plow through and do as much as I can. Some days that isn't a whole lot.
I haven't cried yet. I haven't broke down. I haven't let this get to me too badly. I am too attached to not be going nuts though. I am also too attached to leave. What do I do? I don't think there is anything for me to do other than I am already doing, plow through and keep everyone strong, maybe at my own expense. Hopefully it pays off. You have to risk something to be happy after all right?

No comments:

Post a Comment