Thursday, March 22, 2012

Three months ago, the night we started dating, oh how things havechanged.

Life is perfect life's a mess. (don't worry 'bout a thing). My life feels perfect sometimes, other times I realize my mistake can ruin my plans. His mistake is ruining his life. And yet with him it doesn't seem to matter, I look forward to seeing him, and making him smile. He never smiles, yet when he's with me or talking to me I don't think he knows how to stop smiling. I feel as though this song or at least this verse describes me, well us, perfectly right now.
I asked him how work was and he told me it was pretty good, but then he realized that it just meant he was one day closer to court. He gave me a line the other day "take it one day at a time" it's working great for this us thing, I think he should apply it to that too. It's a giant storm cloud hanging over his head and he can't seem to escape. He's so worried what's going to happen he's hating every day. I know I've made his life a bit enjoyable this last week, and I want him to think about that instead for now. Don't get me wrong I'm afraid to death he's going to end up in jail too. He asked me last night if I'd be here for him if he ended up in jail, and I told him I would but I don't know to what extent. I will be here for him, but I don't know if I will be dating him if he's in jail, not because any reason other than it scares the shit out of me. I'm afraid.
I wanna take a back road home I wanna take the long way home, so I can enjoy your company just a little bit longer, maybe we can find someplace to park so we can sit and talk with no interruptions and stare up at the stars in the sky.

I don't know how we got here baby, we are moving way too fast, yet don't make it stop baby. I'm enjoying this way too much. Life is funny life's a mess, everything seems so crazy and yet it is so perfect.

If I were in a horrible accident and both of my arms were cut off, would you pick my nose?

No comments:

Post a Comment