Monday, March 26, 2012

My 100th post!

Will not be in a grim mood! Amazingly!

We often underestimate the force we have upon other people. We often underestimate the forces they have on us. We may not be in a bad mood because of them, they may have nothing to do with it, but to see a friend in a bad mood puts us in a less than perfect mood, to see them in a good mood and have a good outlook and attitude towards life, improves our mood as well. We all reach points in our lives where we realize we need to change something in order to be happy, to find what we have been looking for; sometimes we aren't even sure what that is we were looking for.

Doubts
Lately, I have had a lot of them. When ever we seem to be making progress with one thing four more things step in to push us back. Some days it is just like why bother, this is more work than it is worth. We make it through though, we pull through and we end up on the other side of the tunnel with a smile on our faces because we were able to overcome it. We made it. Life is full of challenges and hurdles; some days I feel like they are all being thrown at me! One step forward, and four steps back; isn't that the story of my life, our lives, and most certainly our relationship?
I do not want perfection, I do not want everything to go the way I want it too, life would be pretty boring if it did, I just want a break once and a while and not feel like once again that we take one step forward to get pushed back four steps. I feel like we are getting no where, yet after we make it through one thing, I wonder why I ever questioned it before. We talked about this last night.

We will make it, we always do, we are stronger for it, and at the end of the worst of days, I know you are there for me, and I am pretty sure you know that goes both ways. We've got this!


Meanwhile; SMILE it really does get better than the worst days, and even when you feel like you are making no progress on anything realize you do not need to be miserable. Smile at the stupid things, smile for someone else's good luck and be happy you are still alive and have people who love and support you no matter how much you screw up and no matter where you are or what you did. Life is fragile, and you never know what is going to happen next. Be thankful for those who mean the world to you and make sure they know it!



LIVE ~ LAUGH ~ LOVE

1 comment: