Saturday, March 24, 2012

99th published post!

After considerations, I never posted 100 posts, this is number 99.
Other than that the title is irrelevant, because I feel like ranting a bit.


What do you wish you could change about your significant other? Do not tell me nothing. We all love the "you are perfect just the way you are" quotes, but let's be truthful that is a load of poop. We all could use some improvement and we all should be striving to better ourselves. That should be our goal. So, we might not all openly complain about our significants to strangers but the truth of the matter is we are all annoyed with them at some point. I am 100% positive, mine also has some complaints regarding me; however, I am pretty sure he won't tell me them.

It comes down to, as much as I accept these parts, they still annoy me, and some days they truly tick me off. They do not seem to be worth breaking up over, but they are something that occasionally comes between us.

Occasionally, I want to be the center of the universe and want everything to be about me as well. Most days that I really could use a taste of that, it doesn't happen. This doesn't in my opinion make me pompus or conceited, this just makes me human and some days I am like the annoying little puppy that keeps chewing on your favorite shoe, I need attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment