Thursday, March 22, 2012

We are perfect

We have the most honest, most open relationship I have ever seen in my life. We hold nothing back, we hold no secrets and even though we do quarrel with one another, we work it out. Sometimes it seems like nothing works out in our favor, and this last week that has definitely held to be true. We still have each other, and as long as we are open and honest with one another we will continue to have each other. I love you baby, and I miss having a chance to talk to you, I feel like it has been ages, and in a way a week seems like a year because I have not talked to you. I have gotten word from you via your mom, but it seems so surreal. I don't know, but I miss being able to talk to you baby. I am sorry we fought all weekend, I do love you, and I am sorry we have our fights. We have an amazing relationship, and I truly want it to work. Don't give up on me baby, and don't give up on yourself. At the end of the day please remember that you are amazing and I love you, I am here for you no matter what. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment