Thursday, March 22, 2012

Questions...Thoughts, musing riddles

I have a lot of questions floating around in my head lately, I don't wish to share my thoughts on most, but I will share the questions.
Relationships both sexual and friendship kinds
Are some people incapable of commitments?
Can you ever go backwards with a relationship?
Does true forgiveness actually exist or do we just pretend it never happened?
Can you ever be just friends after you have done more than that?
Will things ever be normal?
Will they ever be the same?
Do people change, at all? A lot? A little? Or Only because of huge life changing events?
Are there unsaid feelings after this long?
Why can't he and I speak now?
Is it necessary to stalk someone you "love"?
Is it ever okay to stalk someone?
Is it okay to check up on an old friend without them knowing?
Is it okay to check up on your ex?
Friendship is a two ended sword, one side wont stay sharp when the other is dull.
It isn't that I don't like you, I just hate everyone.

 Life and its issues
Does everyone worry this much?
Will I make it through this week without crying?
Why can I never get enough sleep?
Is it better to know before or after?
Can you really change the future?
How about the past?
Do things return to normal?
I am not smart, I am just easily intrigued.
Hibernation - I want to crawl in a hole and sleep for the whole summer to avoid all the drama, sure I'll miss good things but missing the bad would just make it worth it.


1 comment:

  1. These questions make me think and I already think too much. However, I wonder if you and I are sharing a brain or something cause some of these have been in my head alot lately for like the past few months.

    ReplyDelete