Thursday, March 22, 2012

100 posts! Almost!

When I posted the post about poems my blogger told me that was my 100th post! But then I realized only 85 of them were posted, so, I had to go publish some older posts so that they were public, things seem less personal when you wait a few months! So, there's new posts throughout my blog, I doubt your bored enough to look for them, but the flood on today is not really all from today!

I have been busy as heck lately. Life has been a bit less than kind! But recently I have helped make maple syrup, spent a lot of time with family members I usually stay away from and tried to keep my head above the water, which some days is not as simple as it should be! School is keeping me running on empty add in everything else, I have no energy for anything!

Meanwhile, the boyfriend and I are well, other than I am pulling teeth to get him to... how to put nicely.. find some independence..? That is a battle and a half and will be saved for a post of it's own.

1 comment:

  1. Lol for some reason I love this post. It made me laugh. haha N actually I'm not bored but I still will look for your posts lol

    ReplyDelete