Thursday, March 22, 2012

What is love to me?

We can all go about defining love, we will never agree.

I love that he tells me I am beautiful, all the time, no make up, wearing old clothes, covered in dirt after working, and feeling like crap he always reminds me I am beautiful.
He reminds me I am the 'most beautiful thing that has ever happened to him.' It reminds me how much I mean to him, and how he doesn't want to lose me.
The moment I enter the room, there is a smile plastered on his face and his eyes are only on me. That smile never stops when we are around one another.
He doesn't get annoyed when I am upset or annoyed over something stupid. He tells me I am cute when I am mad (which annoys me more...).
He listens to me complain about things, even if he doesn't agree. He usually takes my criticisms to heart too.
We are always honest, even if we don't want to be, or we try to delay telling one another, there are no secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment