Monday, April 4, 2011

To laugh... or to cry..? That is the question!

I had one of those moments this morning when I was unsure if I should laugh or cry, I was hoping today would start off well, and in a way it did because I had myself talked into that it would be a good day. Honestly that attitude when I woke up made it a good day but it could have went ether way. I tried going back to sleep and getting up late enough I would have just enough time to get ready and speed walk to class, well they were emptying the dumpsters outside my window, and then I was kind of sick. Eventually I got up earlier than I wanted opened up the page to print notes for my class, plugged my printer into my laptop put it on draft and ran to the bathroom. I came back to find :
There's eight pages on the floor two in the printer, I wanted to save ink, which apparently implies I need to pick them up halfway across this tiny room of mine. However, an email from a friend, a beautiful day outside, and only two classes my day still went well. I came back in my room and just burst out laughing it was my only option besides just crying at the random but annoying mis-happenings that created my morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment