Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wondering where I have been?

I am thinking you all must have been wondering where in the world I have been, so I am here to fill you in. I just finished a 65 page long science unit. 65 pages and I did it in like a week. I am sooo sick of science right now!!! So finally because science is over my semester should be calming down quite a bit, have to teach my lesson tomorrow and then I am done in there until finals in four weeks. Monday I have a speech to give, on something I am feeling pretty comfortable with by this point so I am not stressing about that all that badly. 8-10 minute speech on the school voucher system, if you have talked to me in the last month or so, you have heard me ranting about it anyways I am sure. Life has been a lot stressful and a little hellish, all my major projects are due way too close to one another plus a few tests. This week alone, three papers, two tests a science unit (65 pages worth) an assignment that turned out to be 8 pages, and thats just so far, tomorrow I have to teach at 8 am, and then another test on Friday. At least tests usually mean you get out early, got out of one class about 20 minutes early and the other about 2 and a half hours early (that whole test took me 1/2 an hour? wow..) and in lab we reviewed for a test and got out probably 20 minutes early as well. Nothing helps that more than skipping your first class to sleep, some wonderful friends to complain to and a lot of sugar!
I'm feeling pretty good tonight.  

Great great friends, I hope things get better for some, and I hope others just hang in there :) Love you all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment