Thursday, April 7, 2011

The news scares me.

'2 killed as big aftershock rattles disaster-weary Japan' on Fluent News. Here is the link: http://fluentnews.com/s/26639863

The news scares the shit out of me sometimes. Schools are shutting down in South Korea because of radiation fears, and yet another "aftershock" earthquake.. which would have been at about 10:30 ( EST ) this morning it was 11:30 last night there, I am slightly relieved only two people got killed. Yet I feel bad for thinking that.  Things seem to hit closer and closer to home.
I love being up to date, yet I hate with all my heart reading the news sometimes. Its depressing and it is scary as hell.

This carries a very common theme to yesterdays,
... rejoice for the people who walked from the rubble and pray for those who don't know...

I'm going to bed with tears in my eyes, for those who fight for their lives, whether it is to live through every day or whether they are trying to help someone else do the same.  I wish the best for all of the world. I worry for those who are close to me, and I have sympathy for those I have never met.
Our worlds in need of some hope, and if your more religious than I maybe a whole lot of prayers.
Some days I feel I need to pray and I'm not even religious. Tonights one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment