Sunday, April 3, 2011

A bit about me

I am a 20 year old college student. I go to school in a city, but I am from the country and I would gladly choose the country over the city most of the time. I am a female who grew up helping on the farm, with a bit of sexism talking about how girls don't work as hard as boys, but oh did we prove them wrong. I now go to school in the city about 4 hours away from where I live, I sometimes forget that I needs to really pay attention crossing the street and that I can't give everyone attitudes, my friends aren't here to protect me and people down here aren't as friendly enough to know my parents. I went to the same school from kindergarten through 12th grade. Every teacher knew me by name and I knew almost every student by name, or by their family members, my father had attended the same school his entire life so, they knew my parents as well. This will help to explain where some of my opinions come from I will post from here out.

No comments:

Post a Comment