Sunday, April 3, 2011

Yesterday really was at the park

It was in the 50's yesterday and beautiful out I needed to be outside. I went to dinner came back ran a search for parks and found one thats like a block away. Well culture shock. I wanted to swing, and I did. Next to me was a couple with two little boys I am assuming were twins. They were tiny could not have been over 2 or 3 years old. Well they were swinging and running around with their parents. Well there about 3 parents in this whole park and about 150 kids, poor side of the city. Well, the couple tells the boys they can't swing anymore because the girls next to them are swearing. I didn't hear them swearing at all but okay. I was swinging and texting a friend and enjoying the sunshine. When I got ready to leave I took the long way out of the park. In front of me was those two little boys and their parents and they were getting into a car. The next thing I know the one boy is running up the sidewalk about half a block away from his parents and they are standing there calling him and telling him goodbye they are going to leave him there, repeatedly, not moving an inch. Eventually the guy walks towards him, the kids seriously almost in the road but headed into the park again. The guy just walks ever so slow towards the kid and the kid turns around looks at him and starts telling his father "Fuck you! Go Away! Fuck you!" This boy wasn't more than two or three years old! I was dumbfounded!

No comments:

Post a Comment